Group insurance and provincial health plans won’t cover all your accident-related expenses. Accident insurance is affordable additional coverage you don’t want to pass up.
You don’t have to take chances to have an accident. People are injured every day just living their lives.
- Protect your family and yourself against the financial consequences of an accident
- Get affordable coverage without a medical exam
- Be sure your benefits are in line with today’s realities
How it works
You can apply for Accident Insurance at any age, but the policyholder must be 18 or over.
- No medical exam or health questions
- Quick and easy enrolment
- 24/7 coverage anywhere in the world
- Coverage for the most common serious injuries
- The whole family can be insured under one policy—with premium discounts for each additional person
What we offer
Benefits that allow you to spend the money where you need it most.
- Fracture, dismemberment or loss of use
- Hospital and paramedical expenses: emergency transportation, hospitalization, nursing care, rental or purchase of orthotics, prosthetics, etc.
- Accidental death
- Educational expenses: private tutoring, transportation, retraining and tuition fees.
Unlimited free access to the assistance services.
- Psychological Assistance. A confidential service offered by psychologists who listen and provide support to help you get through tough times.
- Convalescence Assistance – case management. A telephone service that can refer you to local home care resources to help with your recovery.
How to buy this policy
Make an appointment with us today. We’ll assess your financial needs and recommend a solution best-suited to your priorities.