Flexible, affordable and customizable coverage for you and your loved ones to help pay for both day-to-day and unforeseen healthcare costs.
- Pay healthcare expenses not covered by your group health insurance
- Top up provincial healthcare plans
- Ensure you can afford the care you need, no matter what happens
How it works
Healthcare insurance allows those without group coverage to set up their own coverage to suit their priorities and budget. It can be used to pay uncovered items, such as:
- Prescription drugs
- Services from healthcare professionals (physiotherapists, chiropractors, psychologists, etc.)
- Dental care
- Vision care
- Nursing and ambulance services
- Therapeutic equipment (orthotics, prosthetics, etc.)
- Diagnostic services not provided in hospitals
- Travel insurance
- And more
What we offer
- Basic or enhanced plans offering different reimbursement levels for professional fees
- Two levels of prescription drug coverage: Up to $3,000 or $25,000 per insured person every year
- Two levels of hospitalization coverage for semi-private or private rooms
- Optional dental care with two levels of coverage, one of them including orthodontic treatments
Free assistance services
- At all times, if you are concerned about your health or that of a loved one, healthcare professionals such as nurses or psychologists are available by phone to listen and answer your questions.
- If you have a medical condition, world renowned specialists evaluate your diagnosis and determine the optimal treatment plan.
How to buy this policy
Make an appointment with us today. We’ll assess your financial needs and recommend a solution best-suited to your priorities.