Permanent life insurance provides lifetime coverage that’s more cost-effective than term life insurance over the long run.
50+ Life Insurance is affordable permanent life insurance that offers a tax-sheltered environment for your savings so your loved ones won’t be left struggling to cover funeral costs.
- Make sure your loved ones have enough to cover funeral expenses
- Get affordable coverage that’s among the least expensive available
- Offset the inevitable drop in insurance that comes with age and make sure you continue to have enough coverage
How it works
This coverage is exclusively for people between the ages of 50 and 75 and remains in force for life—provided premiums are paid.
- No medical exam; just answer 4 eligibility questions
- Immediate coverage and a benefit that’s paid even if death occurs during the first 2 years of coverage
- 5 times the benefit for accidental death up to age 85
- Advance payment of up to 50% of the benefit
What we offer
- Natural death: choice of $5,000, $7,500, $10,000, $15,000 or $20,000 in insurance (tax-free)
- Accidental death before age 85: 5 times the benefit
- Advance payment: up to 50% of the benefit if the life expectancy declared by a physician is less than 2 years
- Lifetime coverage: as long as premiums are paid
30-day free look
You get 30 days to make up your mind about whether you want to keep the policy—and you’re covered the whole time. If you decide it’s not for you, we’ll cancel the policy and you’ll get your money back.
Unlimited free access to the assistance services.
- Convalescence Assistance – case management. A telephone service that can refer you to local home care resources to help with your recovery.
- Psychological Assistance. A confidential service offered by psychologists who listen and provide support to help you get through tough times.
- Get lifetime coverage no matter what happens to your health
- Leave behind a tax-free benefit to:
- Provide for your heirs
- Support a cause that’s important to you
- Cover your funeral costs
- Pay taxes owing upon death
How it works
Permanent life insurance provides a tax-free benefit that can be paid lump-sum to your beneficiary. In the case of joint coverage, the benefit is paid after the death of the second spouse.
What we offer
Take advantage of our flexible permanent life insurance coverage options
- Choose how long you want to pay your premiums:
- 10, 15 or 20 years
- To age 65 or 100
- Select a benefit that’s right for your needs ($1,000 to $10,000,000, depending on the product)
- Pay a set premium that’s guaranteed not to change during the payment period
- Get preferred rates when you take out more than one coverage at a time
- Change your benefit without having to provide proof of good health
- Cover your children and en sure they’ll be able to get life insurance when they grow up regardless of their health
- Benefit from a premium holiday in the event of disability
- Increase your benefit without having to provide proof of good health
How to buy this policy
Make an appointment with us today. We’ll assess your financial needs and recommend a solution best-suited to your priorities.