Universal life insurance provides flexible coverage and a savings fund to help you grow your money tax-free.
- Leave behind a large, tax-free inheritance
- Invest money tax-free, if you’re debt-free and have maxed out your RRSP and TFSA contribution room
- Reduce the tax burden on your estate
How it works
A universal life insurance policy has 2 components:
- A life insurance component: provides lifetime protection
- An investment component: includes a savings fund where you can grow your money tax-free
You can use the savings fund to cover your premiums in future years or to increase your insurance amount.
What we offer
Maximize the value of your estate with a universal life insurance policy
- Amend your policy whenever your needs change, penalty-free after 5 years
- Choose from over 30 diversified investment options
- An insurability guarantee that lets you increase your insurance benefit without having to provide evidence of insurability.
- A monthly benefit to cover some or all of the cost of insurance in the event that the policyholder or an insured person becomes disabled.
- A benefit in the event of an accident resulting in dismemberment, loss of use, or accidental death.
How to buy this policy
Make an appointment with us today. We’ll assess your financial needs and recommend a solution best-suited to your priorities.