Where can I open an RESP?

Home / FAQ / Where can I open an RESP?

You can open an RESP account at most financial institutions (such as banks, life insurance company, brokerage firms, credit unions, etc.) or with Alberta Insurance Council(AIC) certified Insurance Agents or certified financial planners. You can Book an Appointment  with us or call us at 403-225-8888 and one of our AIC certified Insurance Agents can help you setup an RESP.